Your cart is currently empty.
- The Jubilee BS45 hose clamp consists of a circular steel band combined with a worm gear fixed to one end.
- The hose clip is designed to hold a soft, pliable hose onto a rigid circular pipe, or sometimes a solid spigot, of a smaller diameter.
- Jubilee hose clip is made of stainless steel, is corrosion-resistant, and is rust-proof.
- BS45 hose clamp is stronger and has more life than PVC and mild steel pipe clamp.
- The size of this hose clamp is 32mm-45mm.
- 1 pack of hose clips contains 10 pieces.
- Made in England.
The most versatile of hose clips in the Jubilee range, our Original Range Jubilee hose clamps in 304 (18/8) stainless steel is widely used across all industries where hose clips are used to secure hoses, as well as for other applications. Jubilee Pipe Hose Clips corrosion resistance enables their use in the marine, oil and gas, and food sectors, as well as the agricultural, hardware, and industrial sectors, where higher corrosion resistance is required.
Regular price AED 71.40 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 16.03 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 26.25 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 30.45 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Sale price AED 21.00
Regular price AED 45.50Price Includes VAT 11% OFFSold By: nqcart