Your cart is currently empty.
- The Jubilee BS35 hose clamp consists of a circular steel band combined with a worm gear fixed to one end.
- The hose clip is designed to hold a soft, pliable hose onto a rigid circular pipe, or sometimes a solid spigot, of a smaller diameter.
- Jubilee hose clip is made of stainless steel, is corrosion-resistant, and is rust-proof.
- BS35 hose clamp is stronger and has more life than PVC and mild steel pipe clamp.
- The size of this hose clamp is 25mm-35mm.
- 1 pack of hose clips contains 10 pieces.
- Made in England.
The most versatile of hose clips in the Jubilee range, our Original Range Jubilee hose clamps in 304 (18/8) stainless steel is widely used across all industries where hose clips are used to secure hoses, as well as for other applications. Jubilee Pipe Hose Clips corrosion resistance enables their use in the marine, oil and gas, and food sectors, as well as the agricultural, hardware, and industrial sectors, where higher corrosion resistance is required.
Regular price AED 36.75 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 294.00 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 47.25 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 64.78 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 42.00 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart