Your cart is currently empty.
- The primary purpose of Beorol PLK24 masking tape is for the precise painting of surfaces, decorative works, and protection of plasterboard boards.
- The type of adhesive used in this masking tape is solvent (natural rubber) and the total thickness of PLK24 perfect line protection tape is 120μm.
- This masking tape does not leave glue marks.
- It’s ideal for decorative techniques, especially for combining several techniques.
- Easy tearing of the tape.
- The elastic paper gives the masking tape the ability to be used on rounded surfaces in decorative works.
- The perfect line masking tape is high-temperature resistant (80C).
- This 24mm painting masking tape has standard adhesive strength.
- Recommended removal time off the surface is 48h.
- Beorol PLK24 Masking Tape has a length of 33m.
Regular price AED 71.40 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 16.03 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 26.25 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Regular price AED 30.45 Price Includes VATSold By: nqcart
Sale price AED 21.00
Regular price AED 45.50Price Includes VAT 11% OFFSold By: nqcart